Saturday, July 4, 2009

Treasury: Red, White & Blue.



rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy heart love red fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "I love this moment"
This is a print from my original acrylic painting.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back.Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.
The print is available at my etsy shop.

Thank you so much to Indie Creations for arranging this beautiful treasury and including my illustration along with other talented Etsians.

Don't forget, please visit Indie Creations and find more her wonderful jewelry.
Below is one of my favorite item from her shop, "Silver Star Necklace".

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Thank you so much for looking & have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

wendy said...

grats on making the treasury! cute item!

Kristin said...

I love the star necklace, what a great find! :)

Ailurophile said...

How beautiful. Loved both the print and the necklace. Hope you have a great week. Take care :)

Duni said...

Congratulations on the treasury! You really deserve it! The clock with hearts is so sweet :)

Swapna said...

Hi, an award for you ...collect it from my blog..

Leet said...

Hi, long time no see - still cute and excellent art you have...
Very lovable blog to visit...
Cheers

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much every ones for your lovely comments.