Monday, January 11, 2010

Adorable





Title: Adorable, 2010.
This is a print from my original acrylic painting.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real picture.

Last week, I just got back from my quick vacation.  I wish I had longer, but again, I didn't want to leave my shop to long too. Adorable is one of my new painting that I just published at my Etsy shop.


If you like to purchase this sweet print, please check this out at my Etsy shop.

Thank you so much for looking & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

5 comments:

wendy said...

she is super cute!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Wendy.

Duni said...

that little girl is ADORABLE. Really adorable. Is she a ballerina too?
:) Love the little heart bracelet.

Jenny said...

this one along with my sunshine are my two favorites. :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Jenny & Duni. Yes, she is a ballerina too.