Monday, May 17, 2010

New prints "My Hero" & "Proud of you"



"My Hero"

NEW cute art from my etsy shop !
Perfect for girl's room or perfect gift for Fathers day.
It is a print from my acrylic original painting combined with digital work.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back.Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real picture.






Another NEW cute art from my etsy shop !
Mother with son print or big sister with little brother print.
It is a print from my acrylic original painting combined with digital work.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back.Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real picture.

If you prefer combination between blonde & brown hair color, just don't hesitate to contact me.
These prints are available at my etsy shop
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

5 comments:

the shoppe owner said...

So sweet!

I cannot count how many times I've seen both of those images in my own home. That makes me feel so happy. Thanks for capturing such amazing moments.

rkdsign88 said...

I feel tons tons happier to know you are happy with those arts.
Thank you so much Susan.

Duni said...

They are super cute! Your artworks always have the 'feel good' factor :)
I like brown hair best.

Nickie Maurer said...

I just ordered this!!! So excited for this to come in, and I'm going to get my other two delivered tomorrow! I cannot wait!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni :)

Thank you so much for coming back to my shop Nickie, very appreciate it.