Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Allergic

Oh mind oh mind! I just knew that I'm allergic to some specific mosquito. Thanks GOD this mosquito is not residing at my country. I was bitten, when I was vacation over sea. I felt so very itchy and swollen and not stop until I took allergic medicine. I thought the nightmare was end already, but I was wrong. A week later, all my mild allergic to dust, to mango, to salmon, to pressure, etc all become hyper at once and now I have to take the allergic medicine everyday for three weeks and hopefully everything back to normal. Now, I know where my daughter gets the allergic gene from. Oops  me???


rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy mother day girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction boys elephant




rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy mother day girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction boys elephant


"My dolphin

It is a  print from my acrylic original painting combined  with digital work.

Size  5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the  picture. Signed &  titled by me on the back.Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not  appear on the real picture.


Available at my etsy shop
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

5 comments:

Duni said...

I'm sorry you're suffering from various allergies...I am also allergic to mosquitos - the bite gets really red and swollen.
Hopefully your meds alleviate some of them. Take care!

The cute dolphin makes me smile :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni.

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Oh My!! I hope that the medecine works for you!!! :(

I love the dolpin, by the way!!!

Nancy said...

Such a cute dolphin!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Nancy :)