Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Oh mind oh mind! I just knew that I'm allergic to some specific mosquito. Thanks GOD this mosquito is not residing at my country. I was bitten, when I was vacation over sea. I felt so very itchy and swollen and not stop until I took allergic medicine. I thought the nightmare was end already, but I was wrong. A week later, all my mild allergic to dust, to mango, to salmon, to pressure, etc all become hyper at once and now I have to take the allergic medicine everyday for three weeks and hopefully everything back to normal. Now, I know where my daughter gets the allergic gene from. Oops  me???

"My dolphin

It is a  print from my acrylic original painting combined  with digital work.

Size  5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the  picture. Signed &  titled by me on the back.Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not  appear on the real picture.

Available at my etsy shop
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!


Duni said...

I'm sorry you're suffering from various allergies...I am also allergic to mosquitos - the bite gets really red and swollen.
Hopefully your meds alleviate some of them. Take care!

The cute dolphin makes me smile :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni.

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Oh My!! I hope that the medecine works for you!!! :(

I love the dolpin, by the way!!!

Nancy said...

Such a cute dolphin!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Nancy :)