Saturday, March 5, 2011

My lovely best friend

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy mother day girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction boys elephant
rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy mother day girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction boys elephant
"My lovely best friend"

 Another cute art  for best friend or sister or twin.
This is a print from my mixed media illustration with digital color and collages.
Size  5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the  picture. Signed &  titled by me on the back.Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not  appear on the real picture.
Available at my etsy shop
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

2 comments:

Anjanette/MommaYoung said...

Love it, just beautiful!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much :)