Monday, December 15, 2008

Back to school

rkdsign88.blogspot.com school bag girl illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital

This is a print from my original acrylic painting mixed media with digital colors & collage. Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture.
This illustration is about my old memory about education. Half of my life, I spend it at school & college. Now, it is my little girl turns. Lucky for her, her school is much better than mine. She loves to go to school because she can meet & play with her friends while also learns all the numbers, letters, fun science, earth, recycle, etc.

Available at my etsy shop.

Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

10 comments:

Holly said...

i love that she is learning about recylcing. cute!!

rkdsign88 said...

That's right. When I was a kid, I had no idea about recycle at all.

Kristin said...

So so adorable...!!

rkdsign88 said...

Hello...welcome back mysweetthree. Thank you for your lovely comment.

Melissa said...

OOH I really love this one, how cute.

Erika said...

The little girl reminds me of my own. Your art is so cute.

A Family Completed... said...

This is super cute! MY daughter started kindergarten this year. I wish her school was more eco-friendly. I hate how many papers they send home and then I also get an additional set in spanish so I get 2x as many. IDK why they don't set up an email system and only send out papers to those who request paper mailings and find out how needs an english/spanish copy instead of just sending home both. Grr sorry to rant, lol. I really love this though she's adorble

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much TNT & A family.
Yes, you are right, just send through & print for people who request it. It will save many trees.

Regina Bertrand said...

I adore this one! This looks like my Bella!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Regina