Tuesday, July 28, 2009

She loves cupcakes - blonde hair has been featured in Plaid + Hound



I'm so honor & so glad to know that my print has been featured in Plaid + Hound magazine . It is very lovely online magazine. Please check it out Plaid + Hound magazine

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy cupcakes love girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "She loves cupcakes" - blonde hair.
This is a print from my original acrylic painting. The hair has been colored digitally.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.blogspot.com will not appeared on the real picture.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

8 comments:

Duni said...

Wow! That's amazing! Congratulations RK :)
Thank you for introducing the magazine. I must check it out right now!

rkdsign88 said...

You are welcome Duni. Yes, please check the magazine out :)

Meghann said...

Wow, congratulations, though, I can't say I am surprised - your work is really very beautiful and deserves all the recognition it can get :D

rkdsign88 said...

Thank so much Meghann, you are too sweet :)

SimaG Jewelry said...

WOW!!!!

C
o
n
g
r
a
t
u
l
a
t
i
o
n
s

RK :)

YOU ARE ON MY BLOG!!!

love,
sima

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Sima!

vampire_bunny_666 said...

very cute when i get money i'll diffently buy a couple of art pieces from you, for my daugther.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Jennifer.