Thursday, December 17, 2009

So close to Christmas & New Year



Thank you so much to AquariCreations and mandreacarreiro who included my arts as part as their gorgeous treasuries. Here are some of their great crafts fresh from their shops.



Sweet Green Sea Turtle Bracelet by AquariCreations



Lovely St. Francis - Handsculped clay Art Doll by mandreacarreiro
 



Title: She loves cupcakes - red hair by rkdsign88
Originally the hair is brown, but now is available in red hair too.
This is a print from my original acrylic painting. The red hais is colored digitally.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back.
The print is available at my etsy shop.

Holidays is coming. At least, less traffic at my city, and more sales every where at malls. 
Weather is so hot, but cloudy and not raining at all. This type of weather is mostly makes people catch flue more easily.  Too bad there are no real snow for Christmas in here. I miss the snow in Wisconsin though.
I hope everyone enjoy this Holidays Season.

Thank you so much for looking & have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Julia said...

Congrats on the 2 treasuries.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Julia.

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

You make the prettiest treasuries! I want a couple things on one of them.

I have always loved making cupcakes, so this design is perfect for me! :)

Your work is beautiful and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

My mom's side of the family is from Wisconsin, and I hope I get some special cheese and salami for Christmas again this year...yum!

~Kim

the shoppe owner said...

how wonderful for you to be seen in so many treasuries! your paintings are just darling :O)

and thank you for sharing about that little st. francis cold porcelain sculpture. i love it!

blessings, susan

Duni said...

Congratulations on those two treasuries!
Your sweet little cupcake girl is as pretty as ever! I love the heart and cupcakes at the top :)

You miss the snow? I hate the snow!
LOL.

Kristin said...

I hope you had a great holiday and I wish you all the best in the new year!! :)