Monday, May 11, 2009

My bunny

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy animal elephant painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy animal elephant painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "My bunny"
This is a print from my acrylic original painting combined with digital color.
Size 5"x7". Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

10 comments:

Tinys and Tea said...

soooo cute!!!!! i love the big floppy ears!

Duni said...

your bunny is so cute - I want to pick him up and cuddle him right now! ☺

Unknown said...

Your little bunny is just the absolute sweetest thing!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni, Mel & Nancy for your sweet comments.

Anonymous said...

You are the master of cuteness!

Kristin said...

That is the cutest little bunny!!!

Cheryl said...

a.dor.able!

Your Daily Cute said...

Ooooh... this is so cute! :) I love it!

Hot Rocks said...

I love bunnies! Very cute.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Hot Rocks & Your Daily Cute