Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My moo moo

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy animal moo cow painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction
rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy animal elephant painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "My moo moo"
This is a print from my acrylic original painting combined with digital color.
Size 5"x7". Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so cute!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Nancy.

Meghann said...

Oh she is darling! I wish I could draw like that - I'm always too realistic. I wish I could relax and draw more fantasy-type pieces the way you do - I envy you!

Duni said...

Your moo moo is the cutest! Another fanstastic print! I love all your work:)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Meghann & Duni for your lovely comments :)

Anjanette Young said...

Very very cute

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Momma Young

Amy V. said...

You've made even the lowly cow just adorable!
---
I nominated you for a Lovely Blog award.

Tammigirl said...

Hi,

I have given your blog an award.

Go here to see it: http://funnelfullofsoup.blogspot.com


Regards,

Tammi Velez

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Tammigirl & Avlor for the awards, very appreciate it.