Thursday, June 4, 2009

Movie time

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy  popcorn painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "Movie time"
This is a print from my acrylic original painting.
Size 5"x7". Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.
My husband & my girl love eating popcorn while watching movie, until they forget that they need to share it to me too. Hello guys, I'm here :)

The print is available at my etsy shop.



Thank you so much for this "Lovely Blog Award" that I received from Avlor's Imprint & Tammigirl from Funnel Full of Soup.
Please visit Avlor's blog, the blog has pretty art works and don't forget to take a look Tammigirl's blog for delicious recipes. I received this Lovely award before in the past, but for some reason it got deleted from my post.

The rules for this one stated:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here they are:
1. A Mommy Minute
2. Caraga rising paradise
3. Odds & Blobs
4. Jo's Corner
5. Heliotrope Tree House
6. Extremely Crafty
7. Marion's Dream Works
8. Half-Pint Creations
9. Allie Art
10. Jasmijn Peauwe
11. Pick Me Paper Designs
12. Pamperedpapier
13. Julia Finucane
14. Folk Art by Cambell Jane
15. Happy Paper

Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

18 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the award! And I loove the print! Kids loove popcorn, don't they?? LOL.. I know mine do! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award!
I love that picture too! So Cute!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you guys :)

Ailurophile said...

Beautiful painting this - and the others in your Etsy shop. Well done!

Congrats on your award. You deserve it :)

Duni said...

The little popcorn girl is too cute! Your talent is amazing!

Cheryl said...

she and the cow are adorable!!

michele said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely award. It really means a lot. I absolutely love the moo moo in your last post. He is so adorable. Your work is always so simple, yet so appealing. Thank you again! Whoops how can I forget - Congratulations on your award!!

michele said...

I do hope it's okay if I include one of your girlie pictures on my site with a link back to you.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much guys for your lovely comments.

aiman said...

wow!...i love your blog...n i think its absolutely addddorrraable!:)

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

OMG! Your work is absolutely adorabl!!!

deejay said...

i'm so happy and flattered that you have given me an award. thank you very much.

im so honored to have this as part of my blogs activity, i will try.

this will be another inspiration to all bloggers in the blogosphere.

Anjanette Young said...

Thank you so much for the award. I will get it on tomorrow...

Two Happy Stampers said...

Your art is darling! Great style! =)

GreenPunkMama said...

I love your work! :) And congrats on the award!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much guys!

Tinys and Tea said...

ooh i lurve the little girl's dress and the popcorn!!!!! love the colours!!!! it's adorable!