Thursday, June 11, 2009

My friendly snake

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy animal snake painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "My friendly snake"
This is a print from my original acrylic painting combined with digital color.
Size 5"x7". Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.
I'm afraid of snake, but not my own friendly snake in my art world. Don't worry, it won't bite you. This kind loves to be friend with anyone.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

6 comments:

BellaLunaArts said...

Just adorable! Going to check out your Etsy later!Have a great day! :)

Duni said...

Actually, I like snakes :)
Yours looks super friendly!

wendy said...

he is cute!

Anonymous said...

It is so cute!!! I'm curious as to your process. It sounds like it's an interesting thing to create!

Unknown said...

How could a snake be sooo cute!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment guys. I enjoyed making this snake so much :)