Monday, June 21, 2010

New Animal Prints & Anniversary Deal




NEW fun art  for children or nursery room.
These are prints from my acrylic original painting combined  with digital work.
Size  5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the  picture. Signed &  titled by me on the back.Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not  appear on the real picture.
*******************************************************************************
 ANNIVERSARY DEAL: BUY 3 of 5x7 PRINTS GET 1 FREE 5x7 PRINT OF YOUR CHOICE 
*******************************************************************************
Deal ends by July 1, 2010

Available at my etsy shop

Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

3 comments:

Duni said...

These are ALL great!! That giraffe puts a smile on my face :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Duni.

Tinys and Tea said...

I love the little purple hippo!