Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Adorable Ika" and "Adorable Susan" - ACEO


rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy mother day girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction boys elephant

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy mother day girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction boys hippo hippopotamus


"Adorable Ika" and "Adorable Susan"
These are my original mini art ACEO acrylic painting on watercolor paper acid free 140lb/300 gr,  not a print.
Date of creation: 2010.
Signature on the back.
ACEO = Art Cards,Editions and Original (2.5 x 3.5 inches or 5 x 8.75 cm)- mini original art.
Perfect for someone who loves to collect mini original art.Available at my etsy shop

Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

3 comments:

So Chic Decor said...

Super cute! I love your artwork!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Holly :)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

I love it when my girls lay like that.. they look like such big girls!! These are soooo adorable!!