Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OOPS - VACATION

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: Oops
This is a print from my original acrylic painting. The background is colored digitally.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.

I'm on vacation from August 27 - September 7.
My Etsy shop still open. Any ones can still purchase items from my shop.
However, all orders and e-mails placed from August 27 onwards will be shipped and answered after September 7.
Advantage purchasing my items while I'm gone, you will still purchase my old prices, since after I'm coming back from my vacation, the prints prices will go up.

For PDF listings will be temporary unavailable while I'm gone.

I will miss you guys.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

2 comments:

Duni said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! The 'oops' little girl is so adorable :)
See you back in September!

enjoy your vacation!!!

Duni

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni.