Wednesday, September 9, 2009

J'Adore Tien Blog Award



Thank you so much Duni for J'Adore Tien Blog Award. Please visit Duni's blog, Lovely Purses. She creates very pretty bags & purses. She is very talented. Please visit her site.

The rule for these awards:
1. Add the logo to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you've received the awards
3. Nominate blogs of your choice
4. Leave a message on the nominees blogs

Here are the bloggers that I'd like to pass this chic new award, congratulation!:
1. Tictacdough

2. Little Studio Photography & Jewelry

3. All These Things

4. Crafts & Cooking

5. Cross Stitched by Wendy

6. Nfall2rt design studio

7. Avlor's Imprints


Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

6 comments:

Duni said...

Hi!
Welcome back :)
I hope you had a relaxing vacation and you are ready to produce more lovely art!

take care,

Duni

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni.
I had fun vacation but still miss my works and all of you guys!

Cheryl said...

Hey rk!

So sweet... thank you so much! I've been having to stay away from blogging and etsy for a while until I get caught up on some important family things but I'm close to getting back at it... this is encouraging and will be fun!

Glad you had a wonderful vacation, can you believe summer is over? Take care!

rkdsign88 said...

No problem at all Cheryl, family is number one first!

Elise B. said...

rkdsign88,
I hearted your shop!
I LOVE your designs and will be buying something soon! :)
- Elise

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Elise for hearted my shop.