Friday, October 30, 2009

My lovely cupcake - blonde

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy cupcakes cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy cupcakes cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: My lovely cupcake - blonde
Now available in blonde hair, yay!
This is a print from my original acrylic painting. The girl's hair is colored digitally.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.

The hair is available in blonde and brown hair.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, she's sweet!
My girls are almost readu to celebrate their birthday.
One blonde, one brown. You make me imagine that both of them are sitting on a cupcake. :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Duni said...

Isn't she cute!!! I love her hairstyle with the pretty pink bows!

have a nice weekend,

Duni

Art4U said...

This is so cute!
x Julie x

Unknown said...

Really cute! I just love the cupcake and her sweet blonde hair.

♥♥ tuğçe♥♥ said...

OMG!!!! this looks awes'