Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rainbow & Mermaids Treasury




































This cute sweet Rainbow & Mermaids Treasury is created by Rosengarten
 















Lovely set of 8 Handmade Christmas Holiday Tags from Rosengarten shop



This is a print from my original hand drawing which colored digitally.
Now is available for blonde & brown hair combination.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Duni said...

Oh, that's a cute treasury! I love the pastel theme :)

Meghann said...

Great treasury, congratulations! I love all of your work, so I am not surprised it made it into this gorgeous collection :)
Have a great weekend,
Meg

Jenni said...

Your sweet, whimsical painting fits in like a glove in this beautiful treasury!

Blessings,

Jenni