Friday, November 14, 2008

Stand by me

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy angel bird girl painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic personalized

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy angel bird girl painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic personalized

This painting is about encouragement for everyone, no exception. I always believe that we can fly & reach with anything we can dream of. Never give up on our dreams, even other people think is impossible. I think there is nothing is impossible :)

Good news, I could personalized it without any charge.

Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

7 comments:

Kristin said...

So prescious. I love what your artwork stands for...you really capture such sweet happiness and I just love that.

rkdsign88 said...

Oh thank you so much mysweetthree for your sweet words.

CB said...

Awwe, so very cute. :)

Unknown said...

Another adorable piece of art!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you cb, sayo & nancy.

Art Lover said...

your artworks are cute, love them!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much artlover