Monday, November 10, 2008

Tea Party

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy cup tea party girl painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic

My little girl always invites me as a guess of honor to her cute tea party. Well, since I was a kid, I always became a guess in every tea party of my friends, never acted as a host. The reason was there were too many boys toys which belong to my brothers, and I didn't have any sets of tea party at our house. I was more familiar with robots, cars & trains.
So, at first, when my girl arranged her tea party, I felt like a little girl again.

Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

7 comments:

Kristin said...

So sweet...Ah, yes..I can relate. Having 2 little girls, I am fully immersed in little girl toys,and tea parties... not so when I was growing up. I had 2 older brothers and was a bit of a tomboy. Having a little girl is so nice!

Melissa said...

I think all little girls love tea parties. I know my 4 yr old does. It is fun to watch her and daddy, or her baby dolls play tea party. Cute picture, great job.

ABrushWithHumor said...

That's a lovely picture! Don't forget the white gloves and the big feathery hat when you have your next tea party!

Robin

Mharms said...

Oh. That's sweet. I never been to a tea party. Hope I will be soon.

Bundles
Bundles of Joy

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much mysweetthree, melissa, nothinglikeit(Ok I will try) & marlyms for your lovely comments

Unknown said...

I love your tea party picture. It is the sweetest little girl. My mother was raise on afternoon tea (she is European) so it is a long standing tradition to do lots of tea parties.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Christine