Friday, October 31, 2008

A rose for you

etsy rkdsign88.blogspot.com cuteable painting drawing illustration art print reproduction cute whimsical rose

etsy rkdsign88.blogspot.com cuteable painting drawing illustration art print reproduction cute whimsical rose

My girl "A rose for you", a print from my original acrylic painting is featured today at sewmelody's treasury at etsy website. Thank you again for including me with the other great etsy artists.
Please visit sewmelody'shop at sewmelody

Have a great weekend guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

7 comments:

Kristin said...

So very sweet..and that is such a pretty treasury, congrats on being featured! =)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much mysweetthree.

Duni said...

your paintings are so sweet. I like the colours you use...

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni

ABrushWithHumor said...

Great job! That's a nice Tresury, I hope it made the front page!
Robin

Unknown said...

I love your artwork! When I have a little girl (hopefully), I will but some artwork for her nursery. It is so precious! You should join our Make Something Monday Meme at Jolly Mom

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much nothinglikeit & jolly mom.
Jolly mom, thank you for the information, I will definitely check the site.