Monday, October 20, 2008

Listening

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy shell girl beach sea painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic
rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy shell girl beach sea painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic

The painting above, is a symbol of my awareness that "listening" is a great lesson to understand & help others.

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy love girl beach clock painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction heart acrylic

Million thanks to AMomentAMemory28, who includes me with other talented Etsians as part of her beautiful & gorgeous treasury. Please visit her shop at AMomentAMemory28. If you want to check this treasury please click treasury. It will be expired on this October 23.

Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

7 comments:

kRiZcPEc said...

lovely!

FreeStyleMama - Diana said...

I just found you through Entrecard. You are so talented!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much kriz & custom blog

Unknown said...

I haven't been to visit in a bit, but I see you are still working on some adorable stuff here!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much nanjodogz

Kristin said...

I love it...Listening. I am such a fan of yours!!! :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much mysweetthree