Monday, October 27, 2008

100% fat free

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy christmas candy girl painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic ice cream

Early Christmas gift. When I was a kid, I loved candy so much. I didn't know that too much sugar could make your body act more aggressive. Sugar is also not friendly with our teeth. That's why, I'm quite strict with my girl about eating candy. So instead of giving the real candy, this illustration is a perfect healthy Christmas gift for her (plus of course a train or Lego that she requested).

Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

14 comments:

Sabine said...

Oh this is sooooooooo cute - beautiful work ! You are so talented!
Have a great week
Sabine
www.cuteboo.com

Belinda Joynes Artist said...

Oh your art is soooo sweet!

Looks like you have a similar story to me, I am a wife and mother to a daughter and I just love to paint and draw too.

rkdsign88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Sabine

Unknown said...

Oh, I absolutely love this one. It's soo good!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Laane.

Kristin said...

Adorable! I also try to be very careful about the amount of sugar my girls get too! =)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much mysweetthree. I'm glad you do that too.

KAT said...

I love this one~! I think they get better and better!

As a matter of fact, I love your blog and your paintings so much, I just gave you an award over at my blog:
http:candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com
Come over and grab your well deserved award!!!!!! :)

And please, keep painting these little cuties~!

rkdsign88 said...

Wow Kat, thank you very much, I'm so honored, you give me the award.

agoodwitchtoo said...

Cute! I've left you something on my blog... it's fat free too :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much agoodwitchtoo, I couldn't wait to visit your site :)

Ann Harrison said...

Hello!
I found you via "Designing Hillary".
Your art is just so cute!
One of the images reminds me of my oldest daughter, when she was just a sweet-little girl.
Ahhh, memories.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Ann