Thursday, October 9, 2008

Balance

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy book girl library painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic cupcake

This painting is about balance between formal education with the books as the symbol & having fun being a kid as the elephant doll represents about playfulness. As a mother of 4 years old girl, I started to give her games since she was 3 which were not only fun but also games that stimulated her logic & made her knew more about letters & numbers. Thanks God, nowadays so many kids games which support that, so my girl could understand numbers & letters easily. I wish I had it before.
Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

16 comments:

michelle said...

It is so sweet, I love it!

Blogger said...

Adorable, you are very talented. Found you via EntreCard.

Bella

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much michelle & bella.

-emirie- said...

I like the way you use and blend colors for your art. Really cute.

Melissa said...

What a wonderful, and symbolic painting. I agree learning, does not always have to be stiff, and formal, it can be fun too.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much emerie & melissa

Kristin said...

I am such a fan of yours and relate to you, with my 3 year old..and her sister, age 16 months, coming right up behind her!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much mysweetthree for your lovely comment.

Jael said...

You've been chosen for an award... visit my blog to find out: http://jaelsjewels.blogspot.com

rkdsign88 said...

Wowwww Jael, thank you thank you very much. You make my day :)

Kimmie.K said...

I just happened upon your blog and wanted to let you know I love your illustrations! So fun and cute!

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Yes, there needs to be a balance.
Todaty there's too much emphasis on schoolknowledge.
But when you enter the world of a child, there's a lot of other things to learn. Social interaction, but also nature around us.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much kimmie & laane.
Laane, I'm so agree with you. I love to see my daughter get close to nature, but at this moment we live in the city where she can only see real wild animal at the Zoo & all the rivers are stink & toxin :(

Mharms said...

This is so adorable. Makes my heart feel good :)

rkdsign88 said...

thank you so much marlyms

storybeader said...

love your cute little girl. I agree - the new instructional games are great. Some parents don't find them stimulating. Too bad...