Monday, October 13, 2008

My first Blog AWARD

rkdsign88 etsy book girl library painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic cupcake

Thank you so much Jael for this wonderful award.
In accepting this award, I agree to:

1. Display the logo and link to the one who awarded it.

2. Nominate at least 7 blogs to receive the award.

3. Add links to those 7 blogs to my blog.

4. Leave the nominees a message that they have been nominated to receive the award.

These are the 7 blogs I have chosen (in no particular order) & actually there are more blogs that I want to choose though:

1.nanjodogz

2.sewmelody

3.melissa

4.emirie

5.robin

6.MySweetThree

7.PeriwinkleStudio


Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

10 comments:

-emirie- said...

Wow! this is unexpected to see my name on this lists. I have to clicked the link to prove that I am not mistaken of what I see.

Thanks a lot!

michelle said...

congrats! you totally deserve it.

Kristin said...

Aaaww! Sweet, thank you! And congrats on the award, how fun!

Melissa said...

Thank you I am honored.

The Decemberist said...

Congratulations on your award! :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much michelle & teresa. Emirie & melissa, you deserve it :)

Tena said...

congratulations on your award!!!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much tena

Periwinkle Studio said...

Congrats on your award! I am thrilled for you!
I also was very surprised and humbled to see that you nominated "me" for the award! Wow! and Thank you!!! :)

rkdsign88 said...

Your welcome periwinkle, you deserve it.