Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Treasury: Legend of Mermaid & Rainy Days

Legend of the Mermaid created by Slippedstitchstudios



Thank you so much to Slippedstitchstudios for arranging this lovely treasury and including my Mermaids print along with other talented Etsians. Please check out this treasury Legend of the Mermaid.

Don't forget, please visit Slippedstitchstudios and find more her ever-evolving spectrum of supplies for crafty people. Specializing in unique notions for Knitters and Crocheters with personality. Project bags, Needle and Hook Storage, Handmade Care Instruction Cards, Stitch Markers, Pattern Magnets, and Handmade Note Cards
Here is my favorite item fro her shop, "Knitting and Crochet Pattern Bookmark Pink Cupcake".

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

MORE TREASURY, Rainy Days created by Juneshin



Thank you so much to Juneshin for arranging this adorable treasury and including my Rainy Day print along with other talented Etsians. Please check out this treasury Rainy Days

Don't forget please visit Juneshin and find more lovely handcrafted jewelry. June Shin jewelry can also be found at the following Atlanta boutiques: Sole, Eviva Shoes, and Drew Lewis.
Here is my favorite item fro her shop, "Heart and Flowers Locket Necklace".

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Here is my print of the week from my shop,

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy cupcake blonde  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "She loves cupcakes" - blonde hair with blue background
This is a print from my original painting. Blue background & blonde hair are digitally colored.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real picture.
The print is available at my etsy shop.

Thank you so much for looking & have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

What Beautiful treasuries to be featured in!
**And I wanted to tell you that I received the package today! I loove it.. I will be blogging all about it tomorrow, or maybe tonight if I have the time!
I gathered my girls around me as I opened it.. and they shrieked with excitement, (just like their momma did!!)..Really and Truly, We LOVE it, Thank you!!!

rkdsign88 said...

Kristin, I'm so glad you received your package. Thank you so much for letting me know & planning to blog about. You are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on two treasuries! Your work looks great in them:) I love the cupcake knit pattern too.

Duni said...

Congratulations on the wonderful treasuries you got featured in! I LOVE your new print with the cupcakes. Cupcakes are so pretty!
I also wanted to let you know that I have passed on an award to you: please come by my blog and pick it up!

best,

Duni

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni & Nancy.