Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Me and my friends

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy animal elephant painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy animal elephant painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "Me and my friends"
This is a print from my original acrylic painting.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture.
Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.blogspot.com will not appear on the real picture.
This is also my painting that I haven't really post it at my blog.
My elephant carries balloons with his photos and his other friends' photos. Yes, beside monkey & lion/tiger, he also friends with horse & giraffe. Well, hopefully my elephant will meet my lovely owl someday & try the owl's favorite cupcake.
Well enough already, I hope you know what I'm talking about.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

17 comments:

mamutopia said...

aww, cute!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you mamutopia

Amy V. said...

This is absolutely darling!

Tinys and Tea said...

i love the colours!! Looking forward to the elephant one day meeting the owl and trying the cupcake too!!! That would be so cute!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Avlor & Mel

Duni said...

Well those are really nice friends! The balloons are so cute. Since I'm an animal lover, of course I love all your animals!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Duni

Kristin said...

Too cute!! I love it!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Kristin

ABrushWithHumor said...

Really adorable!

Robin

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Robin

Unknown said...

Just the cutest!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Nancy

simply-annabelle said...

heyaa xx
i love your work there always so pretty and cute =]
i always love your ideas!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Annabelle. I just visit your cute blog, very pretty.

Kristen Andrews said...

so cute!

Swapna said...

Very very cute as usual...:)