Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mermaids

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy girl house fun mermaid illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital love sea

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy girl house fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital love

Title: Mermaids
Creation date: 2009
This is a print from my original hand drawing which colored digitally.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real print.

I'm the only girl in my family. All my siblings are boys. So having girlfriends as my best friends, I feel they are also my sisters. Lucky you, who have sisters as your best friends.

Lately, I was given couple awards from my lovely blogger friends that I haven't passed them along. I'm so sorry, I haven't announced & pass the awards to the other great bloggers, but I promise I will.

This print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day :)

19 comments:

Tinys and Tea said...

I saw these in your shop the other day! I love them so much! I'm obsessed with The Little Mermaid!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Mel :)

Amy V. said...

Oh my goodness, those are darling!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Avlor

Duni said...

Oh wow! You are such a creative imagination. What sweet little mermaids, and I love the pink bubbles!

Inviting Style by Pick Me Paper Designs said...

These are so incredibly sweet and fun! You are very talented! They just make you smile. :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni & Pickmepaperdesign :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute new drawings! I am an only girl too, I just have one younger brother. I always wished I had a sister too.

Lisa R said...

I love your work! It's so whimsical and it makes me smile.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Nancy & Lisa

Unknown said...

So, so sweet -- these are really adorable!

Duni said...

Hi RK!
I had to laugh when I read your comment on my blog - well, great minds think alike ☺
Afterall, we are both Leo's!

rkdsign88 said...

Nancy and Diana, thank you guys.
Duni, hei that's true, we are both Leo's!

Anonymous said...

Love your work.. the mermaids are really cute.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Swapna & Rose :)

Cheryl said...

adorable again!!

Kristin said...

I love the mermaids!! I love them and they had to be mine!! (I just bought them!! Yippeeee!!!!)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Cheryl.

Thank you so much Kristin for your support. This is really perfect for your adorable daughters. I hope you love it.

ABrushWithHumor said...

LOVE the mermaids!

Robin