Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Treasury

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Thank you so much to Scrapnscribe for arranging this lovely treasury and including my "Let's Dance" print along with other talented Etsians. Please visit Scrapnscribe and find more beautiful custom brag books ● scrapbook pages ● greeting cards ● skin & beauty care spa collections● picture frames ● journals ● hair bows.
Here is some yummy hair clippie cupcake from her shop.

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Isn't this too cute?

Here is my new print which is included in her treasury.

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet tutu  pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: "Let's Dance"
This is a print from my original acrylic painting.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real picture.
The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

18 comments:

Cheryl said...

what a lovely print in a great treasury!

Tinys and Tea said...

Adorable once again! Congrats on making it in this beautiful treasury!

CB said...

Congrats. :) Being in treasuries is great, but not as good as seeing others in them. I love seeing people's different tastes all in one treasury that fit into a certain theme.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Cheryl, Little Miss Mell & CB.

Duni said...

What a pretty little ballerina and congratulations for being included in the wonderful treasury!
Your ballerina reminds me of my childhood, when I went to ballet classes!

Amy V. said...

I'm so glad your wonderful work made it into another treasury! Hope it brings you sales! ;)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Avlor % Duni

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! I love it! Let me know if you ever want to be featured on my blog, I love your work.

Allie said...

Your work is beautiful! thank you so much for checking out my blog! :), allie

Kristin said...

What a beautiful treasury!! Your print is charming, as always!!
And those hair bows are great! :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much for the offer Manic Mother, very appreciate it.
Thank you so much Kristin for you lovely comment.

Meg said...

i love, ,love , love your work!

Marion's Dream Works said...

Wonderful work and congrats on being included in a treasury!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Marion % Meg

Kristen Andrews said...

adorable print, thanks for stopping by my site your work is so sweet. If you would ever like me to post about your work at my other site http://www.ladolevitandfriends.blogspot.com let me know.

Kristen

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Allie & Kristen :)

Jennisa said...

I just have to tell you that your paintings and your art is just amazing! I design blogs, and if I can be of any help to you in any way, let me know! I'd love to "trade" services! You are so very talented!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Jennisa. Your blogs are beautiful.