Friday, March 6, 2009

Introduce: Tinys

art

This is very cute earrings that I bought from tinys'shop.
I received it yesterday. When I open the package, my daughter & I screamed so loud, because it is much cuter in person. The seller, Mel, she is not only a talented artis, she is also very friendly & generous. She gave us very adorable extra gifts too. She makes this jewelry with polymer clay in very fine & detail too by herself, and she sells them in reasonable price too. I think you should check tinys'shop and you won't disappointed.

Here some other delicious products from her shop

art

art

art

If you love it, don't hesitate to check it out right away before it's gone, visit tinys'shop

Thank you so much for looking & have a great day :) rkdsign88

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

darling!!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Those are adorable!

CB said...

They look good enough to eat hehe!

By the way you won fifth place in my blog contest. Prizes will be handed out tomorrow, check my blog for details. :)

Duni said...

Soooo cute! Lucky you!

Unknown said...

I have left you an award at my blog, you can pick it up when you get a chance. Thanks, Nancy

http://nanjodogz.blogspot.com/

jenn said...

They are so cute!

I have an award for you on my craft blog...

Duni said...

Hi RK!
I'm sorry you couldn't see the video...maybe you need to refresh the page or use a different browser?

ps - love the cute little earrings ☺

Tinys and Tea said...

Thanks so much! You are too kind! I am so glad you liked them!