Thursday, March 11, 2010

I will keep you - new item

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy dog cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction music bird

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy dog cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction music bird


A nursery art print - I will keep you
It's about a girl who found an injured dog who can't walk & alone near the wood where she lives. She will take care & keep this poor dog.

This is a print from my original acrylic painting.
Size 5"x7". Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not be printed on the real print.The print is available at my etsy shop

Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

3 comments:

Duni said...

Awwww..another SWEET creation! Who would not want to keep that little cute dog?
You art always puts a smile on my face :)

Avlor said...

Oh my goodness - how adorable!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni & Avlor :)