Saturday, March 20, 2010

My sunshine - more version


rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy hug African mother daughter cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction music bird

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy hug African mother daughter cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction music bird

"My sunshine"

Nursery art print - My sunshine

These are prints from my original acrylic painting & colored digitally.
Size 5"x7". Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not be printed on the real print.
These prints and other My sunshine versions: brown hair, blonde or red hair  are available at my etsy shop

Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

3 comments:

Laane said...

Lovely!! (As ever!!!)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Laane for your kind notem

Tinys and Tea said...

OMG! Her hair is perfect! :)