Monday, March 29, 2010

My super cupcake - personalized nursery art print



"My super cupcake"

NEW cute art form my etsy shop !
Personalized it without any charge.
Pictures shown are samples only.
Please leave the name (first name or nick name only) that you want it to be written when you check out in the massage to the seller.I will get back to you within 48 hours with the sample for your approval. After your approval, I will print it, and it needs approx. 24 hours drying time.
It is a print from my acrylic original painting combined with digital.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back.Watermark www.rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real picture.This print is available at my etsy shop

Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

so sweet!

Duni said...

This cupcake 'balloown' is another very sweet illustration. You are wonderfully creative!

Tinys and Tea said...

This is so beautiful! What a great idea!