Saturday, September 13, 2008

Always

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy elephant girl painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic

This painting represents love between my daughter and me. When I show this to her, she love it so much & wish she can be next to elephant like the painting. This painting is available at rkdsign88

etsy rkdsign88.blogspot.com cuteable painting drawing illustration art print reproduction cute whimsical

My girl with her elephant is featured today at sewmelody's treasury at etsy website. Thank you again for including me with the other great etsy artists.
Please visit sewmelody'shop at sewmelody

Thanks for looking, rkdsign88

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet. I can see why your daughter would smile at this.

PAC said...

your work is so sweet! i love it!

melody said...

Your work is beautiful! It's only a matter of time before your little girl finds a home on one of my walls:)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you melissa, paper girl & of course sewmelody :)

Unknown said...

This painting is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you dashery

Amalou said...

oooh, I just love this little girl on the elephant's trunk. It's so cute and so unique :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thanks twinkle :)