Saturday, September 27, 2008

Circle of ACEO

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy aceo atc painting drawing art cute cuteable whimsical reproduction watercolor tiger Chinese zodiac

All of these small cards are part of my mini paintings & artworks (ACEO = Art Cards,Editions and Original-2.5 x 3.5 inches or 5 x 8.75 cm). I still have more of these type of arts.
This picture was taken & arranged by me, just to have fun & I wanted to remember that I had a crazy moment about making ACEO until I couldn't stop.
Have a great day guys & thanks for stopping by, rkdsign88

8 comments:

Tena said...

those are adorable! My boys would think they were pieces to a memory game, lol

Designing Hilary said...

That is a really, really cool picture!

Periwinkle Studio said...

These are adorable!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much tena, designing hilary & periwinkle studio for your lovely comments

Travel Turtle said...

I love this! So cool! I'm glad you took a picture. Are you selling the individual ACEOs? Do you also collect them?

rkdsign88 said...

Thanks travel turtle, I'm selling some of them at my etsy & dawanda shop :)

Kristin said...

What a neat picture capturing your wonderful artwork! Very cool!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you mysweetthree