Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sweetheart

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy boy girl heart couple sweetheart painting drawing art print cute cuteable whimsical reproduction acrylic teenager

Who want to be a teenager again? Do you want to fix it if you have one more chance? I had happy & painful moments of mine,I don't think I want to repeat those years. I had too much confusion & did something "What the...???" Which I'm happy just to remember it, but not to do it all over again. Have a great week guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

10 comments:

melody said...

Beautiful new picture! I love the ponytail:)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Melody

Unknown said...

Another adorable illustration! And I couldn't agree with you more, I wouldn't want to be a teenager again for anything although I wouldn't mind having that teen body back :)

rkdsign88 said...

Nanjodogz, I'm so agree with you :)

BeadedTail said...

Such an adorable picture! I married my high school sweetheart so I find this picture very special!

rkdsign88 said...

That's really sweet, thanks beadedtail.

kRiZcPEc said...

lovely and sweet.

Lory said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! ♥ Your paintings are BEAUTIFUL!!

TOMAS said...

Thank you!... your blog makes everything around so sunny - your pictures warm the heart and the words are full with love.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much kriz cpec, lory & tomas karalas :)