Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lovely Awards



Yay Award ! Thank you so much Duni, for this very lovely award. Please check out her blog
Lovely Purses. She makes very cute & beautiful bags.
The rule for this award:
1. add the logo to your blog
2. link to the person from whom you've received the award
3. nominate seven blogs of your choice
4. leave a message on the nominees blogs

These are the 7 blogs I have chosen (in no particular order) & actually there are more blogs that I want to choose though:

1.always amy

2.simply sticky

3.afewprettythings

4.silversachet

5.lenoxknits

6. customblogdesigns

7.stampingeverythingwithcheryl


Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

4 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks so much! I'll post it soon!

Cheryl said...

Aww, well thank you so much for this award...I love your blog too!

Lenox Knits said...

Aww. Thanks so much. I'll post it after the holidays as well. You totally deserved it yourself. You have a very lovely blog!

MO said...

Thank you so much! This is very sweet :) I will also post it soon on my blog!

Miriam