Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rainy day

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy umbrella rain girl painting drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction acrylic

This is a print from my original acrylic painting mixed media with digital colors & collage. I just added this to my etsy shop.
I live in a hot tropical city, so if there is a rainy day, I just love it, because the weather gets chilly little bit. However, I just pray that the rain is not pouring all day long, because flood will be every where if it's to much.

Have a great day guys & thanks for looking, rkdsign88

9 comments:

Art Lover said...

i used to have cute umbrellas when i was small, usually matching my handbags. twas very girly and cute just like this one :-)!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you art lover. I see that my girl now love to match colors too with her clothes, bags, hair pins, & shoes. Looks fun :)

Unknown said...

How cute.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Deronda

Unknown said...

So darn cute!

Duni said...

this little girl is so sweet. Love the colours!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Nancy & Duni

Regina Bertrand said...

This is precious

rkdsign88 said...

thank you so much