Friday, December 19, 2008

Relax

rkdsign88.blogspot.com beach relax girl illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital

This is a print from my original acrylic painting mixed media with digital colors & collage. Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture.

Well, I tell you the truth, I really want to be like the girl on this painting at this moment. Fly to Bali Island & just relax in isolated area, ehhm that will be so great! But never happen for almost 6 years, due to bad timing (as always, my excuse.
Well someday I will...perhaps :)

Available at my etsy shop.

12 comments:

Duni said...

This little beach girl is too cute! She looks so contented...makes me long for a holiday too!

Kristin said...

I want to be her myself!! lol...what is it like to relax?? tee hee!

Duni said...

just me letting you know I've given you an award!
Take a look at http://lovelypurses.blogspot.com

happy Sunday!

rkdsign88 said...

Wow...I'm glad to hear that Duni, million thanks for giving me the award :)

MO said...

This is such a cute painting! I wish I could be like her too, lol. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following me.

Miriam

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Miriam

Marjorie said...

I want to be her too:) Your artwork is wonderful!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you you so much threemoonbabies

Brook said...

How cute is this???

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Brook

Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm one of your entrecard-droppers and I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for entrecarddropping!

rkdsign88 said...

Happy Holidays & thanks to your entrecard too :)