Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Be Still My Heart Treasury



I'm so glad to know that my new art that I just finished recently, has been included in Be Still My Heart Treasury which is created by Jaishi. She makes wonderful paintings. Please visit Jaishi's shop.

rkdsign88.blogspot.com cupcake heart girl illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital animal african

rkdsign88.blogspot.com cupcake heart girl illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital animal african

NEW ITEM (DEC'08)

The title of this illustration is "Oops, more lovely cupcake". Yummy yummy! I plan to buy cupcakes by the end of 2008, which is about 24 hours from now.
This year, I'm so blessed with everything good that God includes in my life. Thank you so much God. Thank you so much also to my adorable daughter & my wonderful husband who are very supportive with my works in art.
I met so many lovely friends through the power of internet, who wrote very lovely comments at my site too, & so many Entrecard droppers who regularly dropped their loves at my box. Thank you so much guys :)
I also want to thanks in millions for my Etsy customers who bought my arts & love them too. You are all making me more meaningful to live in this crazy world.

This print available at my etsy shop.
Have nice day & thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Blogger said...

Adorable as always, I just love your art :) :)

Happy New Year!

Bella

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Bella. Happy New Year to you too :)

Kristin said...

You are so sweet..I love this post. A wonderful treasury to be featured in as well...Many more blessings to you in 2009.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much MySweetThree. Happy New Year & more blessing to you too in 2009 :)

Duni said...

Congrats on being featured in the treasury! Your illustration is adorable! Can't wait to see more next year ☺

A very happy and crafty New Year to you and your family!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni, you're so sweet. I can't wait to see more of your pretty bags from you too :)
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy new year!!!

May many dreams come true.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Laane. Happy New Year to you too :)

LizzyT said...

Congratulations on being featured in a treasury. Your artwork is so cute and gorgeous. Happy New Year to you and your family!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Lizzy .You are so lovely.Happy New Year to you too :)