Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

rkdsign88.blogspot.com owl girl illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital animal african

rkdsign88.blogspot.com owl girl illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital animal african

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2009 fulfilled with success & happiness.

This painting is very familiar for some of you because I use this for my avatar. My adorable daughter as always, who inspired me with this painting. She has very cute & funny smile, and for me it is the best smile in the world. Her smile makes me forgive her if she is naughty, makes me want to be a better person & makes my life full of happiness. Thank You God who send this angel for me :)

Available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Happy New Year!
I enjoy visiting your blog because of your adorable works. I would love to see you adorable daughter. :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much East CoastLife for your sweet words. My daughter is pretty much like the avatar :)
I would like to post her photo, but my husband likes family privacy :(
So may be someday :)

Duni said...

cute, cute, cute!!
wishing you a very happy, healthy and crafty new year!

Duni

http://lovelypurses.blogspot.com

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni

kRiZcPEc said...

happy 2009!

SHIELA said...

Yes you always have nice work here.

Happy New Year!!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Kriz!

TinaA said...

Happy New Year to you! I just read with big delay your comment about the award to my blog, thank you so much. I'll post about it soon.

rkdsign88 said...

No problem Tina, feel free to do it when you have a time :)