Friday, January 30, 2009

Cooking is fun

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy elephant girl vegetable cooking fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital love

Title: Cooking is fun
Creation date: 2009

I can cook, but the result is not always my husband favorite :(, because he thinks all my cooking has the same flavor. Well, may be he is right, but I can't help it.
However, I still have one loyal fan, of course, she is my daughter. She is just happy if I cook her any kind of vegetable and eggs. She loves it so much so good for her because she can eat healthy food without obligation.

This print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day :)

2 comments:

Duni said...

She looks very happy cooking! I love the details with the broccoli. And good for your daughter to like and eat veggies! I'm sure your cooking is great!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much for you lovely comment Duni.