Monday, January 26, 2009

Together

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy elephant tiger monkey animal illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital love

Title: Together
Creation date: 2009

These three best friends, finally, they were agree to take a pose together for me. "Ok guys,please don't move from my mind until I'm finish painting your cuteness, so everyone can enjoy your innocent look"
My daughter is 4 years old. She is still have her innocent look. I wonder if her innocent look will last forever, or it will soon disappear.
So if you are more experience than me as a mom, what do you think?Will your kid's innocent look last forever?

This print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day :)

14 comments:

Melissa Fischer said...

just found your blog today- so sweet!
Melissa

rkdsign88 said...

Thanks Meliisa

Duni said...

Those three friends look so cute together. And yes, innocent too.
I'm not sure when children lose their innocence. I suppose it's when they start school...at least it was for me.

have a good week

Duni

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Duni for your opinion.
That was me also, but mom eyes, they say have different views. I will see when my daughter gets older.

Unknown said...

They are so sweet, first thing that came to mind was Noah's 'little' Ark. Absolutely adorable!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Nancy

Kristin said...

I love it..so so cute..I know..the innocent look they have..My 3 year old still has hers! I hope she always does!

Rupydetequila by Ruth Fitta said...

sweet =)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Very cute!

Swapna said...

An award for you...

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much MySweetThree, Rupydetequila, Rose Works Jewelry for your sweet words.

Thank you so much Swapna for the Award, I'm so honored.

~Valarie~ said...

so cute! I love dropping by to see what's new.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Cute!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Valarie & Diana