Saturday, January 10, 2009

My cute cupcake

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy owl illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital animal cupcake

rkdsign88.blogspot.com owl etsy illustration drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction animal cupcake

Title: My cute cupcake
Creation date: 2009

Another owl in my collection. This owl loves its cute cupcake. She is a fan of cupcakes. So if you have some free cupcake, she will happily take it.

This is a print from my original acrylic painting which the back ground is digitally colored.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back.Watermark www.rkdsign88.blogspot.com will not appeared on the real print.

Available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day :)

8 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's really cute!

KAT said...

Oh my gosh!! I love that cupcake! That is the cutest thing ever!! I really do love all your creations! You do amazing work.

By the way, I have left you 2 awards on my blog http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com, feel free to come on over and claim them if you want!

Take care,
Kat

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much RWJ.
Thank you also for the award KAT.

Duni said...

What a sweet owl! I love the cup cake with the little heart on top. Your illustrations brighten my day!

Amariah said...

I just found your blog. I love your work, it's sooooo cute!

Blogger said...

Very smart design! Cupcakes and Owls are so popular right now! Sooo cute, too :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni, Amariah & Bella.

Tina said...

your owl is so cute!