Thursday, February 5, 2009

Discover

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy boy book fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction


rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy boy book fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: Discover
Creation date: 2009

Finally, I have a print for boys. I'm so glad, that it turns so cute, at least that what I think.
My lovely customer, who requested this print, has bought this already, but don't worry I have new listing for everyone who want this.
For almost 2 weeks, the rain is pouring my town almost every day. Its looks gloomy all the time. So, this print really brings color in my room :)
Hopefully by next week I can make hair color option for this print.

This print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

9 comments:

Kristin said...

So sweet. I love the name too. This reminds me of my girls today...all was quiet in the house, which is not normal for my 19 month old and 3 year old!..and I walked down the hall to find them in their room...looking through all of their books..I am so happy that they enjoy them so much!

rkdsign88 said...

MySweetThree, your children are so adorable, must be so cute when you found them did that :)

Duni said...

Hi!
oh the boy looks very sweet! I love books very much and you captured it perfectly!

have a nice day,

Duni

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Duni & Cheryl

Meg said...

i love this piece! your work is so beautiful, so unique- you are so talented!

Ilena said...

What a lovely piece. Your girl paintings are beautiful, so glad you've done a boy picture.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Meg & Ilena

Campbell Jane said...

So Cute! Your work is pure sweetness!

mamutopia said...

So lovely! Would be perfect in a library :)