Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Banner

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy boy book fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

My new Etsy banner


rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy boy book fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction


Closer look of the pictures

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy boy book fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

My new blog banner


Yay...finally I have new banner for my blog & for my etsy shop.

These pictures were taken from my daughter room which my husband & I just finish painted.
It was our first painting job, and wow....it was fun, but I had trouble repainted the ceiling....there was a moment that my neck did not want to tolerate with this duty & almost gave up.
Well, her room is still empty though, because I plan to buy her new furniture. So I have to do furniture shopping soon because my living room is full of her toys now :)

These prints are available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!

17 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

I like! Perfect representation of your work.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Looks good!

Tinys and Tea said...

So adorable! I love the illustration of the little girl in the gown with the bow! She's beautiful!

Cheryl said...

they are great!! I love the girl in the gown too... the way she's looking back, just lovely!

rkdsign88 said...

Thankyou so much Lenox, Diana, Little Miss Me & Cheryl for your lovely comments.

Swapna said...

Beautiful banners..

Anonymous said...

It's very lovely! Reminds me that I need to get a new banner too!

Lisa said...

Love the new look!

Kristin said...

I love your new banner! And I am sure your daughter's room is equally adorable!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your new blog banner; your daughter's room must be adorable! Such a lucky gal.

Swapna said...

Thanks.. she is much better :)

Duni said...

I love your new banner and the new look for your blog title. I love pink!!!

Also thank you for your kind message on my blog. ♥

Duni

Petula said...

Your header and the prints/paintings in your daughter's room are so so cute. Very creative.

Deb DiSalvo said...

LOVE your new banner - so which color did you paint the bedroom - pink or green (or both?) LOVE the colors with the art on them. My favorite is your blog banner!
Cheers,
Deb:)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you guys. I paint it with pink & green.

Deb DiSalvo said...

Awesome! I LOVE those colors - so bright and fun!
Cheers,
Deb:)

Chichiboulie said...

I love the colours! So so pretty! A job definitely well done (on all fronts)