Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome to my house

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy girl house fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction digital love

Title: Welcome to my house 2
Creation date: 2008

I notice that some little girls sometimes have this cute gesture, including my girl. That's why I try to freeze this in my painting. This print is not so new, but I haven't really talk about it in this blog, so I just want to share this with my lovely visitors.
Last week & this week are pretty stressful for me, but I still can handle it. Thanks to God as always who helps me all the time.
Now, I want to watch my favorite shows that make me forget about my stress little bit...thanks to House, Lost, Grey Anatomy, 24....hei...when Hero will on air again?

This print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day :)

13 comments:

Kristin said...

oooh... YES!! My 3 year old does that same stance.. with her arms sort of awkwardly crossed, in a manner that only a little girl could wear and look cute, right?? She does this when she is greeting guests at the door, in her shy manner.. You just nailed it. Right on!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Kristin. Your girl must be super cute when she does that.

Anonymous said...

awwww....my baby is ten now and I remember when she use to do that. Very cute! :)

Tinys and Tea said...

i love heroes too! but i've stopped watching them because they were on too late :(

Duni said...

What a cute girl! This artwork really is VERY welcoming. You captured it beautifully!

Brandi said...

Thanks for visiting my little blog! I love this picture. So sweet. You definitely captured the feel of a little girl in it.

CB said...

I hope whatever is stressing you out, disappears soon. :)

My nieces do that exact pose often, it is just plain adorable, and I can't wait to see if any of my future children do it too.

Cheryl said...

That is so adorable, I just love your designs, you are so talented!

KAT said...

You just seem to get better and better! I love this little girl! Her pose is so normal.

I have left you something over at my candle blog: http://soycandleblog.blogspot.com come over and enjoy!!

Deb DiSalvo said...

OF course, another one that I love! Looks like we watch the same shows!! Except for 24, I never got started on that one, but know many people obsessed with that one! Hope you are doing well.
Cheers,
Deb")

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you guys, I feel better now.

Bridget said...

I love your work!

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Bridget.