Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy ballet aceo pdf fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction

Title: Ballet 2
Date of creation: February 2009
Signature on the back.
This is my new ACEO that I just added to my etsy shop.
ACEO = Art Cards,Editions and Original (2.5 x 3.5 inches or 5 x 8.75 cm)
Mixed media with acrylic, pencil, ink on watercolor paper acid free 140lb/300 gr.
www.rkdsign88.etsy.com watermark will not appear on the real painting.




Thank you so much to Avlor for arranging this lovely treasury and including my "Back to School" along with other talented Etsians. Please visit Avlor and find more beautiful PDF files.




More to say thank you to Simplewhimsey for including my "Oops more lovely cupcake" as part of this gorgeous treasury. You will find fun garland by visiting Simplewhimsey.

More cute& fun prints are available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & Happy Valentine to you all!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

does this one have more shading? it's adorable, they all are!

I love treasuries... those are very nice!

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl:) Congrats on the beautiful treasuries too. Happy Valentine's Day!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Check out my first birthday bash at Custom Blog Designs. There will be a blog makeover giveaway, blogging tips, and fun!

Ena si Alexandra said...

Hi, the girl with poppies is just right for my soul. I love poppies as well. Congratulations, you must be such a lovely person to be able to create such beauties.
ENA

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you Cheryl, Diana & Ena.

Kristin said...

What lovely treasuries to be featured in!! And I just love the new ACEO, just so so sweet! :)

Deb DiSalvo said...

As usual, another precious picture - love her! Congrats on the treauries too!
Cheers,
Deb:)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so muchMySweetThree & Deb DiSalvo

Unknown said...

cute super cute..
so glad I popped in for a visit

mona & the girls

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Mona