Thursday, July 31, 2008

ACEO Original - Rat - Chinese Zodiac

art painting aceo atc rkdsign88.blogspot.com rat mouse drawing etsy chinese zodiac watercolor

il_fullxfull.31295530.jpg

ACEO Original - Rat - Chinese Zodiac

This drawing is hand painted by me. Media: watercolor, pencil, charcoal on paper 300gsm/140lb. This is an original drawing, not a print. Hand written about rat personality according to Chinese Year is on the back of this drawing.

Rat personality:imaginative, honest, survivor, curious, observator
Years of Rat: 1900, 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008.
Please visit my shop at http://www.rkdsign88.etsy.com/
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Leet said...

Hi …
You have nice site
I want to introduce my site, the content about painting
If you don’t mind you can visit my blog and give the comment about my painting
If you interested to be painted, you are welcome 

Leet Gallery
http://leet-gallery.blogspot.com

NanjoDogz said...

Adorable -- your little art cards are just so sweet!

Janet Campbell said...

This is adorable!!!

rkdsign88 said...

Thanks Leet & Nan :)

The Natural State Hawg said...

Looks good. My Chinese zodiac sign? The cock!

Oh, the shame...

The Natural State Hawg

kRiZ cPEc said...

~~
You have made the creature a lot more lovelier than they really are.